As a reminder, senior portraits must be submitted by Thursday, December 10. Portraits may be submitted one of two ways:
- Digital is ideal because all images we submit are digital. Either you or your photographer may email the digital file to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, the senior may bring Mrs. Poirier a disk or portable drive and she will upload the image.
- The digital file size should be in MB, not KB, and the file should be JPG. Please be aware of the clarity, sharpness, and resolution of any phone shots.
- Please send original images, not screenshots.
- Either you or your photographer may submit a print; we will scan the print as a JPG and return the print to you.
- While the scans are good quality, they cannot improve the quality of the original image. Phone shots must be clear and sharp. Additionally, high-gloss or gloss prints do not usually scan as well as low-gloss.
While on the topic, please note that the district and the yearbook do use the senior Interstate photos; therefore, students who missed the first picture day will need to have their photos taken on makeup day (October 22). Additionally, we suggest that although dressing up is not necessary, nice shirts or blouses for girls and polo shirts, button-down shirts, or plain t-shirts are best for these school portraits.
More information will be forthcoming as the yearbook develops. In the past, we have asked for more than one senior portrait as well as a child or baby portrait. At this time, the senior section is not planned, but baby/child photos have been a popular inclusion.
Senior tributes (spaces in the yearbook for family or friends to honor their seniors) are available. Tribute spaces should also be reserved and paid for by December 10th. More information regarding senior tributes will be forthcoming.
Yearbooks can be ordered until FEBRUARY. As always, students may pay $5 down to reserve their books.
Have a wonderful senior year!