At the Oswayo Valley School District, we are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all students to achieve their maximum potential through the programs and activities offered in the schools without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, marital status, pregnancy or handicap/disability.
What is Title IX?
Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 is a federal law that states: “No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.”
Please visit our online Policy Manual to review the following Title IX Policies:
- Policy 103 – Discrimination/Title IX Sexual Harassment Affecting Students
- Policy 104 – Discrimination/Title IX Sexual Harassment Affecting Staff
- Policy 247 – Hazing
- Policy 249 – Bullying/Cyberbullying
- Policy 252 – Dating Violence
- Policy 317.1 – Educator Misconduct
- Policy 824 – Maintaining Professional Adult/Student Boundaries
Oswayo Valley’s Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator Contact Information
318 S. Oswayo St.
Shinglehouse, PA 16748